The deep curved shell design of the dozer makes the silage easily roll in front of the blade, which provides an optimal flow and a minimum of force when pushing up the corn silage.
Recesses in the side plates allow an even flow of material as the operator travels up the clamp.
Full-width horizontal cutting egde easily lifts the silage from the concrete and ensures a level and even distribution.
- Available in widths 3.8 m & 4.2 m.
- Available in category 3, three point linkage
- Horizontal 400 Brinell full width cutting edge.
- Deep design for optimal flow.
- Standard with reflector and LED marker light.
- Optional 400 mm spill frame available.