The Prodig Push Off Grass Fork is designed to quickly and efficiently handle high volumes of grass silage on Large Horsepower Tractors and can also be used on Tele-Handlers/Wheeled Loaders.
- Designed for use on large tractors & loaders.
- Heavy duty construction using High Yield structural hollow sections and plates.
- Available in widths from 2.5m to 3.6.
- 1400mm square profile Hardox tines used in bottom bar for long service life.
- Our full range of Hardox tines are manufactured incorporating a replaceable wear tip meaning the tine never has to be replaced.
- 40mm pivot points fitted with greasable bushings.
- Hardened cutting edge wear plates on bottom section.
- Fitted with Hydraulic equalizer valve and buffer pads to reduce impact on gate.
- Greasable bushings on all pivot points.